[Swansea Hackspace] Bike electrification

Alex Duffield alexmduffield at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 19:11:45 GMT 2018

Hmmm time to zap some theives

On 23 Feb 2018 6:38 p.m., "David Davies-Day" <djdavies83 at hotmail.com> wrote:

There is no legal limit that I am aware of, to break the skin resistance of
a thief it would have to be greater than 5th.
 Although the current supplied by said voltage must be less than 30mAh as
anything higher than this risks stopping the thief's heart and you being
done for manslaughter.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several
thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.