[Swansea Hackspace] Drone Nights on Tuesdays

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 18:20:56 GMT 2018

The files from thingiverse for this type of race gates didn't feel very sturdy, also needed to be glued and weighted to not fall over.

I did my own design based off the original concept, mine can be dismantled and carried in an A4 wallet, also added leg holes so it can stand on its own, files available in email if required.

I'll try print out another 2 in time for Tuesday, not tried designing the IC tune couplers yet.

Might be worth putting on the rules page that we can 3D print prop guards at the usual cost for any visitor that does not have them, just thinking that someone may not come if they have not got gaurds when we can print them, on the fly, so to speak.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.