[Swansea Hackspace] Python Workshops

Andrew Price andy at andrewprice.me.uk
Fri Jan 5 11:31:59 GMT 2018

On 03/01/18 15:33, Matthew Daubney wrote:
> And the winner by a nose is Thursday the 25th of January. I'll confirm what
> you'll need if you're coming, but you'll definitely need a laptop!

Just a thought: you might want to write some pointers on getting Python,
any modules needed, and an editor/IDE installed (particularly on
Windows) before the session, and maybe start a bit early for those who
need help with getting those set up and familiarised. Otherwise the time
might be swallowed up by installation issues and command line questions.
Depends on how much you intend to cover I suppose.

I have a little experience with Python so I'll come along and play
teaching assistant if that would be helpful :)

Andy