[Swansea Hackspace] Valve radio signal generator, 1940s

Alex Duffield alexmduffield at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 22:43:59 GMT 2018

I have and will soon be bringing up a 1940s Triplett 1632 signal generator,
it's got all the valves don't know if they work (if I can't get it working
I plan to convert to steampunk pc case with the valves glowing ect ect)I
have the circuit diagram but alot of the solders are shot, it'll need new
capacitors and possibly resistors but the diagram has it all (yay) I want
to get it running but have no idea what I'd use it for lol I just love
valves lol, anyone might be able to help me out getting running
See attached imgur
Triplett 1632 signal generator https://imgur.com/gallery/GsJdz