[Swansea Hackspace] Python Workshops

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 18:54:15 GMT 2018

I prepped the desktop and team viewer, to control from my laptop at the tutorial but the laptop is playing up and I can make it, a long shot but, ìs there any possibility on new audio stream ora member kind enough to urn Facebook messenger video for me to work along from home?

Or would you have materials/notes I could work from on my own another time?

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.