[Swansea Hackspace] 3D Printer Inductions

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:55:50 BST 2018

That's great thanks Tom and everyone else who has worked on this project, I had been meaning to ask the situation with the new printers but your email answered it.

Is there a fee involved with the induction on the 12th?

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.