[Swansea Hackspace] 3d printer

Gwion Davies gwiondavies at live.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 16:51:21 GMT 2018

I really hope you can bring the MK3 along tonight as I would very much like to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Mar 2018, at 16:44, Alex Duffield <alexmduffield at gmail.com<mailto:alexmduffield at gmail.com>> wrote:

That's what I was thinking Niel, and why I want to bring mk MK3 in, I can slap it down and churn out a dozen prints no problem, being a kit doesn't make it unreliable, the design itself is reliable