[Swansea Hackspace] Induction: 3D Printers

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Tue May 1 11:40:05 BST 2018

We've had to postpone this weeks scheduled 3D Printer Induction until
next month, sorry.

The new Prusa mk3 that we ordered has had its shipping delayed and the
other new printers we were donated are still being prepared for use.

New Date: Wed June 6th

Where we will cover how to prepare your 3d objects for printing, how to
operate the printers, and a brief intro to cad software for creating
your own designs.

Unless someone comes forward with a machine they would like to cover
there will be no induction course this month.