[Swansea Hackspace] Promotion at Swansea Comic and Gaming convention this weekend

Thomas Lake tom at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Tue May 1 20:51:29 BST 2018

Hi all,

We have (very kindly) been offered the opportunity of a table at the
Swansea Comic and Gaming convention this weekend.

This would need a couple of members willing to cover the table,
transport promotional materials and ideally come up a bit more of a plan.

I'd like to be able to confirm whether or not we're able to cover this
ASAP, so please let me know if any of you are available and interested.

- Tom