[Swansea Hackspace] Promotion at Swansea Comic and Gaming convention this weekend

tom at swansea.hackspace.org.uk tom at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Thu May 3 17:00:50 BST 2018

I have little else to add.

As far as I can see, the event is 10am to 6pm, presumably a 9am start for set up.

I believe we have a full table (6’ by 2.5’ ) – I’m unsure about power.

Alex is the only person to volunteer so far.

I will be going to the hackspace this evening to look at what we have to put on a stand and try and put a plan together.

Any other suggestions and offers for help very much appreciated.

- Tom