[Swansea Hackspace] Promotion at Swansea Comic and Gaming convention this weekend

Peter Barnes pe5erb at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:28:05 BST 2018

Hackspacers,

I might be able to make it tomorrow to help at the convention.

Do we have to pay for entry? If not how do we get in without paying for
entry?

The MK2 clone is working well, and would be good to bring along. If you're
looking for things to print the other MK2 clone needs a power supply cover
and ramps case.

Regards,

Peter Barnes
M0SWN