[Swansea Hackspace] New in Pick & Mix

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Mon May 7 16:56:24 BST 2018

The WeMos D1 Mini* collection has now been expanded.

(* As used in my "Intro to Internet of Things" tutorial)

We stock the following items:

* WeMos D1 Mini - ESP866 devel boards with 4Mb flash and USB connector
* Protoboard Shield - grid of solder points for adding your own components
* LiPo Shield - Use a single LiPo battery as power, w/ builtin charger
* DHT11 Shield - Budget Temperature & Humidity Sensor
* Relay Shield - Single channel relay able to switch mains
* Data Logger Shield - Real Time Clock and µSD card for storage
* SHT30 Shield - High Accuracy Temperature & Humidity sensor
* Matrix LED Shield - 8x8 Grid of LEDs and controller

You will find them in the Pick & Mix trays, in and around the area
labelled Wemos D1 / ESP8266.

All items are individually priced and factory sealed, so untested, if
you do find any faulty parts please report them to me or another
director.