[Swansea Hackspace] Accessing laptop without video

Neil Jones neil at aurinia.co.uk
Tue May 15 12:46:15 BST 2018

Thanks Ceri. Thats a good suggestion. I had tried it but it reminds me to add it to the things to go through

when I do my final tests before getting the screwdrivers out.

It is always possible that the other machine has a default set differently or something. Ill see if the one with working

video can have its options changed.

I had one problem this week that looked really weird. Coming back to it later I found an obvious typo. You dont see things like this unless you pause.

​

​

​