[Swansea Hackspace] CNC Stuff

Kieran Evans keyz182 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 14:47:29 GMT 2018

I didn't get a no, so here goes. I'm doing a big clear out of stuff I've
accumulated over the years, so more than just the CNC now. May be of
interest to the electronic/mechanically minded among you :)

£10 	Micronta Logic Probe
£5 	200x200 Heated Bed
£5 	300x300 Heated bed (damage to bottom)
£5 	Noctua 92mm PWM Fan (NF-A9) 	https://noctua.at/en/nf-a9-pwm
£25 	PicoPSU 160-XT 160W ATX Power Supply (With 12V 120W mains adapter)
http://www.mini-box.com/picoPSU-160-XT
£1 each 	Various Smooth steel rods, 8mm diameter, between 300-500mm
£5 	Wanhao Duplicator i3 v2 control box, minus power supply
£5 	Spare hotend for Wanhao i3 v2
£5 	Various spares for Wanhao i3 V2 (sheet metal parts)
£35 	2x NEMA17 Stepper motors with 350mm integrated leadscrew
£10 	Knock off E3D Chimera, with heater and thermistors 1.75mm
£2 	5x 12V heater cartridges
£75 	TI MSP experimenter board 	http://www.ti.com/tool/MSP-EXP430F5529
£7.50 	AVR MiniProg
£20 	PicKit 3 + Programming board + handful of various PIC 16F chips
£5 for all 	Various Arduino bits
£200 	Openbuilds ACRO + Laser module (no controller)
https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-miscellaneous-goods/openbuilds-acro-system-with-25w-laser-attachment-220-ono/1319153401

£45 	Google Nexus 7 (2013) 16GB tablet
https://www.gumtree.com/p/tablets-ebooks-ereaders/nexus-7-16gb-tablet/1319207364

Open to offers on any of these, and I can send pictures if requested
(pics of the CNC and Tablet are on gumtree in the links).

Thanks,
Kieran