[Swansea Hackspace] Battery replacement/upgrade for phone

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:40:12 BST 2018

Chiming in late but, my course of action in this respect would be to find a bare cell or another battery like a Samsung that Ceri mentioned.

Then transplant the cell only onto the little protection board and ribbon cable of the original battery,  the lipo cell itself will just have two tabs.

I used to do this quite a lot back in the early days of coaxial IR helicopters, before quad copters became all the rage.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.