[Swansea Hackspace] Inductions at the Hackspace this December.

Andy Rush Andymrush at live.co.uk
Mon Dec 2 11:24:10 GMT 2019

Hello, all

For those who missed it, or who aren't on Facebook, we'll be holding a 3D printer induction session at the space, this Wednesday, 7pm. We'll be going over the basics of printing on our Prusas.

This will be followed by an induction day on Saturday 14th, 12pm, where we'll be covering as many of the Hackspace machines as possible.

These events will be members only. If you want to learn how to use our big toys, this is your chance.

Cheers

Lightsaber Andy