[Swansea Hackspace] Inductions at the Hackspace this December.

Andy Rush andymrush at live.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 10:10:55 GMT 2019

Reminder to everyone, Induction Day is tomorrow, from 12:00.

Machines covered:
-3D Printers
-Vinyl Cutter
-Laser Cutter

If we have time and interest:
-Machine room tools (bandsaw/pillar drill)
-CNC Router

Inductions are members only and there will be a £10 cover charge on the door.

Ta

Lightsaber Andy