[Swansea Hackspace] Repair cafe

Alex Duffield alexmduffield at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:52:56 GMT 2019

On Saturday I volunteered for the first Swansea repair cafe, was great fun
helping people fix their stuff instead of throwing it away. Had loads of
interest just having my printer there as many had never seen one. The next
one is in two weeks, Saturday 10:30 till 1:30 and I was wondering if it
might get something we could attend as the hackspace. Some subtle promotion
but also to help thouse who can't afford to just buy a new one and champion
the right to repair. Let me know if anyone's interested?