[Swansea Hackspace] Fresh Pick n Mix Supplies

Andy Davies andy at andydavies.info
Tue Feb 26 13:11:06 GMT 2019

Hi Justin

I've been stuck on a programming problem for 4 days sent out an email
yesterday hoping that there might be someone there last night to have a look
at it but I didn't get any response.

I do not have any code errors but an exception is thrown up when I try to
create the Windows form.

Would you be able to help by any chance if I sent the code please?

Cheers

Andy