[Swansea Hackspace] Internet access at the space

Tom Lake tom at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Thu Jun 20 19:10:35 BST 2019

Hi all,

As I'm sure you've noticed, the Hackspace is currently lacking in
internet connectivity. We're trying to rectify this, and I'm currently
waiting on a response from our downstairs neighbours to see what the
situation is.

In the interim, there is a mobile dongle attached to the server to
provide a limited connection to the outside world.

Please note that:
* It is only a 3G connection, so it is slower than before
* I've only paid for 3GB. Once it's gone, it's gone, so use it wisely

Hopefully we'll have a proper connection sorted out again soon.

- Tom