[Swansea Hackspace] Games night at the Hackspace, anyone?

Andy Rush Andymrush at live.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 08:50:38 GMT 2019

Hello, all

The idea of a monthly/quarterly games night (board games and cards, not Doom LAN Party) was suggested at the open evening last night, and I thought it would be worth nringing it up to the mailing list to see if there would be any interest in it.

We already have Cards Versus Humanity and some board games in the Hackspace library, and I'm sure the membership could rustle up a few more. It could be fun.

So, good idea? Bad idea? Worst idea since Olaf the Hairy, High Chief of all the Vikings, accidentally ordered eighty thousand battle helmets with the horns on the inside?

Ta

Lightsaber Andy