[Swansea Hackspace] [Notice] We're moving out - End of the Wind Street Space

Aled punkaled at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 29 23:42:29 BST 2020

 I once built a circuit which turned an led on and off with a button, I had to look out of my own eyes and use my mind control to move my finger onto the button to press it, is that the sort of skills you're looking for?
On a more serious note, sad that we're getting turfed out, and strange at a time when there's so many offices and shops being left empty around town by businesses that suffered during the lockdown, at least there should be plenty of spaces looking for tenants soon enough though.What's the procedure for booking in to come and get stuff? And if I'm able to  I'd  be happy to help move some stuff to storage/new space, I have a (small) van.Cheers,Aled.