[Swansea Hackspace] Sunday 13th December: The clear up begins

Tom Lake tom at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Thu Dec 10 13:57:11 GMT 2020

Hi all,

I'm looking for a small number of members to help clear and clean the
new space this Sunday, starting at 11 and finishing once we've had
enough, run out of tasks or run out of daylight.

All of the work is going to be dusty and/or dirty, with some lifting and
shifting of heavier items involved.

If you're available and interested in helping, please contact me
directly (i.e. email me, not the list!) and let me know.

Given a) the current state of the space and b) COVID rules, this isn't a
free for all. If I get too many volunteers then some of you will have to
wait for the next opportunity - there's plenty to get done.

Thanks,

Tom