[Swansea Hackspace] Events in the Hackspace this week

Andy Rush andymrush at live.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 12:35:44 GMT 2020

My apologies, I thought we were on week 5, for some reason.

so, that's:

-Pancake Day, Tuesday, from 7PM. We provide the batter, bring your own toppings, £1 on the door. Non members welcome if accompanied by a member.

-Wednesday, 7PM: Crafternoon!

-Monthly Mini-Induction Day, Saturday, 12PM. This month, 3D printer and Vinyl Cutter inductions. Members only, £5 cover charge

Sorry about that

A quick reminder, this week, we'll be running:

-Pancake Day, Tuesday, from 7PM. We provide the batter, bring your own toppings, £1 on the door. Non members welcome if accompanied by a member.

-Monthly Mini-Induction Day, Saturday, 12PM. This month, 3D printer and Vinyl Cutter inductions. Members only, £5 cover charge

Cheers

Andy