[Swansea Hackspace] Solar Panel Battery Charging

EBA Consulting Ltd eba at ebassociates.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 10:38:17 BST 2020

Hi

I have designed a system with 3 sensors (Temp,Light and level) they run from an Arduino- wifi unit. I have powered it using a 9v PP3 battery.

The system will be located outside the property but in range of wi-fi.  There is no power so I would like to use a re-chargeable 9v battery connected to a solar panel to keep it topped up.

I am looking for help to provide a hardware design solution to achieve this.

Thanks

Regards

Eddie Ball
EBA Consulting Ltd