[Swansea Hackspace] Medical Mask Printing

Alex Duffield alexmduffield at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:54:42 GMT 2020

Yes just take care and wash thoroughly, abs and pla is fine tho I'd go abs
for flexibility, I'm planning to drive as many as possible down to Brighton
in person. Transparent parts and elastic is being sorted in Brighton, as
for abs I personally print in my bedroom and and don't mind the spell tho
it is enclosed but that's just personal preference