[Swansea Hackspace] Medical Mask Printing

Paul Harwood paul at harwood-leon.com
Tue Mar 24 11:17:59 GMT 2020

Hi Neil,

This is why we set up SWARM, to act as an information/reference point.

You can join the discussion group here and make your request known. We are setting up a Protective Masks support team today that you can ask the questions directly to:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/J8NTIubyOZmIaluhtSh6TW

https://wiki.swarm-covid19.co.uk/protective-masks <https://wiki.swarm-covid19.co.uk/protective-masks>

Thanks

— Paul