[Swansea Hackspace] Medical Mask Printing

Neil Jones neil at aurinia.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 11:18:17 GMT 2020

On 24/03/2020 11:05, Alex Duffield wrote:
> they certainly do have the print farm capacitybut may not have the
> staff, this particular project is someone specific needing 100 odd
> asap and approached us with the printing methods

Who is "someone specific" are they working with someone who will
*definitely and provably* use the equipment created. I know a bloke
isn't really enough. I am being insistent about this for good reason.
I've recently emailed the group's directors with an idea, which because
this list is public and googlable I can't discuss here yet.

Neil