[Swansea Hackspace] Sticking/sewing netting.

Neil Jones neil at aurinia.co.uk
Sat Mar 28 11:18:23 GMT 2020

Hi everyone,

I am working on something that involves fixing together nylon netting,
essentially chiffon material I suppose.

It was suggested to me during one of our socials that the material would
be difficult to sow with a machine and a better approach was to melt the
netting into itself and even do that with the zips I was thinking of
putting into it.

Can anyone remember what it was?

I haven't given up going to socials, obviously they are all off now, but
my Monday nights have been busier than usual.

My best wishes for your health to all of you.

Neil