[Swansea Hackspace] [Announce] Hackspace virtual meetings

Alice Mitchell alice at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Mon May 4 18:59:34 BST 2020

Dear Members,
Due to the ongoing lock-down situation we thought we should have a go
at reinstating at least some form of meetings, but in a virtual format.

So, starting tonight, and every Monday until further notice,

Virtual Open Night.  7pm onwards on Discord.

https://discord.gg/cuCkxZW

You do not have to use video or voice chat, there are text only
options, and the general chat and discussion sessions will stay open
around the clock for anyone that wants to drop by and chat.