[Swansea Hackspace] Thank you

Thomas Lake tom at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Sun Sep 20 19:45:15 BST 2020

Just to say a massive thank you from me to everyone that's helped out
this week, and particularly over the last few days.
We now have a fairly full shipping container and a very empty looking
Hackspace, with only a very small number of items left to be moved.

What was starting to look like an impossible job on Friday has been
pretty much completed.

There's a few things left to do between now and our deadline at the end
of this week, and thanks in advance to everyone that's agreed to help
out with those.
As unfortunate as it is that we've had to move out, at least we've been
able to do it without having to lose any of our equipment.

There are plans in the works for new spaces and opportunities - we'll
let you all know as much as we can as soon as we're able.
In the interim, we will be carrying on with the Monday night virtual
socials on Discord and there's still plenty of space to discuss projects
and problems there, or here on the mailing list.

- Tom