[Swansea Hackspace] Logos

Tom Lloyd napalmllama at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 17:37:40 BST 2013

There's a time and a place for steam punk... and this is it :) I'll have a
go later if I have time.  I'll investigate the
shrinkability/recognisability issue, too.

I will be out of the country from Thursday, and very busy tomorrow and
Wednesday - and I might have Wi-Fi on my phone, but not inkscape! I'll
produce a couple of candidates before I leave, then everyone can vote on
them. At this early stage nothing's set in stone anyway.

Re. Letterhead and flyers, I'm happy to do this when I get back two weeks
from now, but if they're needed before then then someone else will have to
do it.

All the best,
Tom