[Swansea Hackspace] Logos

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Mon Apr 8 12:28:03 BST 2013

On Sun, 2013-04-07 at 18:06 +0100, Tom Lloyd wrote:
> Hello again,
>

> I've produced the next batch of logos.  They're all variations on the
> "Hackspace H" design, as that seems to be the most popular.
>
> Find them here: https://sucs.org/~tlloyd87/hackspace/r2/
>

> Of particular interest may be a design loosely based on the Welsh
> flag, a copper-themed one, and an experimental design incorporating
> the outline of a swan.  Thanks to Neil for these ideas.  The rest are
> all the same, just with different colour combinations.

I'm not especially patriotic, but i kinda like the green/white
background, but i think it will need a border around it.

I also tried to think up something copper related.

how about a copper* goggles type theme as the circle around it.

(* or should that be brass, close enough ;)

or some kind of rivet/bolt type themed edge.

or am i getting a bit to steampunky