[Swansea Hackspace] Logos

Paul Harwood paul at harwood-leon.com
Mon Apr 8 08:31:16 BST 2013

Hi Tom

https://sucs.org/~tlloyd87/hackspace/r2/swan-concept.png

I think this one is great! They are all really good. Personally, I think logos that are too literal leave to little to the imagination and can be uninspiring (although there is a reasonable limit to that), so for me the style of the logo above is lovely.

One word of caution though, with all the designs is that they may lose their detail and impact once shrunk down to a letterhead or leaflet size or as a twitter logo.

A good test is always to put it up against other well recognised and/or competing logos on the same page. That way you can see how well it would stand out.

Cheers

Paul

Sent from my iPad