[Swansea Hackspace] RE: Hackspace Digest, Vol 1, Issue 2

Alan Cox alan at etchedpixels.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 17:44:24 GMT 2013

Lets try that again with the right From address.. 8)

Be warned I've done H&S stuff  ;-) There is a difference between zeal and
thoroughness which is what is actually needed.

I do have a half built 3D printer which for various reasons is unlikely
to get finished in the near future and I'm sure it can become part of the
hackspace (and provide a meeting or two of finish the damned printer, and
one of calibrate it)

I run a small model making business so my experience is mostly around
etched parts, getting turned brass parts made, building masters for
casting etc and to some extent in printing.

In theory I also own a pair of plastic moulding machines one hand and one
semi-auto both of which are lurking in the depths of someone elses storage
space in Yate.

Alan