[Swansea Hackspace] followup to 3rd technical meeting workshop

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Thu Jun 20 11:26:47 BST 2013

I have just updated the website with a copy of the pic workshop handout,
now updated to include bugfixes, and a circuit diagram.

http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/meetings/20130617.html

I learnt a lot about holding workshops, and i hope some of you got a
useful taste of how simple it can be to create circuits controlled by
software running on cheap micro-controllers.

It would be nice to hear some suggestions of things we could try in
future workshops.

I have a variety of sensors and devices that i have plans and ideas
around, the USB-Serial ports you saw at the workshop, dallas 1-wire
temperature sensors, the ws2811 based LED strip lights, and some newly
arrived 6-axis accelerometer/gyro sensors.