[Swansea Hackspace] Hackspace first meet 11March

Neil Jones neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 15:38:52 GMT 2013

On 11/03/2013 14:48, Tim Clark wrote:
> I was thinking about it, however having talked to various people who
> were interested all of them are not going due to its location, so
> postponing till we can find a better location might be a sensible
> idea. If only 2 or 3 people are able to make it i suspect there isn't
> much point. Who else is defiantly able to go?
>
> Tim

Although I made a fuss about the location, and by the sounds of it
others agreed with me. I can get to the meeting and do intend to go there.
In fact I just came back to my computer to check my email and post a
message asking if we were still agreed on meeting tonight.

Can I just make one point here, which is more for the future Our purpose
in meeting isn't to go for a social outing it is to discuss setting up
the Hackspace. Therefore we don't actually need to meet in a pub. If we
did delay tonight it might still be to late to arrange things. but we
could find one of the regular meeting rooms like the Friends Meeting
House. Yes there is a charge to use such places but if we all chipped in
I am sure that it would be less than the amount  that we pay for drinks
anyway.

Can we please have a quick decision on what is happening tonight so that
we know what it is that we are doing?

Neil