[Swansea Hackspace] Location

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Mon Mar 11 22:56:42 GMT 2013

On Mon, 2013-03-11 at 19:13 +0000, Tom Lloyd wrote:
> Can everyone reply to this saying roughly where they live, please?
> Then we can choose somewhere that's in the middle.

Brynmill.

Would be able to give a lift to others for events.

I have kept out of the debate so far as i am unable to attend anything
this month, maybe next month.

Whilst having an informal social to get to know the other people may be
a thing people want to do, I feel strongly that any kind of discussion
about making the space happen should be kept strictly to the list, so
that -everybody- can join in, and we have a record to refer back to.

I have heard a rumour that Noahs Yard in uplands has a room thats
available for meetings. Also theres a lot of groups that meet at
Mozarts, they have two seperate bars/rooms, so could be worth asking
them what nights they have free etc.