[Swansea Hackspace] What next

Tom Lloyd napalmllama at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 20:34:32 GMT 2013

I suspect that any potential retail space would charge a premium.  We want
somewhere just out of town, nearby but off the beaten track - perhaps a
former garage or small factory or studio?  Cwmdu/Cwmbwrla might be a good
area to start looking.

Obviously if we can convince either university to make room for us at
reduced cost then that would be ideal.  Is anybody in a good position to
make enquiries at the Met?

-- Tom