[Swansea Hackspace] What next

Alan Cox alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Tue Mar 26 12:12:35 GMT 2013

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:13:13 +0000
Tom Lloyd <napalmllama at gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess rent will be our main cost, so the monthly subscription depends
> pretty much on where we end up and how many we are. We should keep it to
> £10 - £15 if possible or we'll start excluding people.

In which case, to play devils advocate, why bother with a subscription.
It's not nearly enough to cover the bills for anything bigger than a
portaloo ? Do we want a hackspace or a talk/sharing idea space ?

Seems to me we need to work out if we need a space or not, also whether
it would be simply to join the Cardiff one and just get the bus or
whatever !

Gerrit wrote:

> On the Swansea Hackspace Facebook page
> (https://www.facebook.com/SwanseaHackspace) I've posted an opinion poll
>where you can vote on how much you'd be willing to pay.

I'm not on facesuck but probably around £20 and I suspect thats probably
the minimum that can work anyway 8)

Alan