[Swansea Hackspace] What next

Gerrit Niezen gerrit.niezen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 12:26:06 GMT 2013

> In which case, to play devils advocate, why bother with a subscription.
> It's not nearly enough to cover the bills for anything bigger than a
> portaloo ? Do we want a hackspace or a talk/sharing idea space ?

I for one, want a hackspace! :) If I wanted a talk/sharing idea space, I'd just go to a pub, coffee shop or co-working space like Indycube. Your shed idea is starting to grow on me, but where will we put it? Maybe a garage is a good starting option - I know the "Re-cycle" bicycle workshop runs out of a garage behind The Mill pub.

> I'm not on facesuck but probably around £20 and I suspect thats probably
> the minimum that can work anyway 8)

Haha, thanks Alan! So far you're the only one that, in addition to mentioning their aversion to FB, also responded to the original question. I'm starting to think we should work on the £20 estimate, unless there are strong reasons not to.