[Swansea Hackspace] What next

Paul Harwood paul at harwood-leon.com
Tue Mar 26 22:35:05 GMT 2013

I saw that reply, shame eh!

I was thinking more about flyering for members, rather than asking for a space. The more initial membership is = the bigger space the hackspace can afford. I know the Uni has a good computer science degree, which I suppose would draft in a few prospective hacker types there.

As with Bristol, it is probably a good idea to plan for success, rather than just wait and see.

But, I am a bit naive about the appetite for geeky meet-ups around here, so I could be massively overstating the interest.

Suppose just  wait and see who makes it to the meet.

-- Paul