[Swansea Hackspace] What next

Tom Lloyd napalmllama at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 23:06:14 GMT 2013

I hear they teach a decent engineering degree, too ;)

I think flyering both universities is an excellent idea.  Swansea's
engineering dept shares its 13 lecture theatres with CS and maths I think,
so if we put flyers in those we kill three birds with 13 stones, so to
speak.  I'm sure we can rustle up a few more like-minded students or former
students by word of mouth, too...

-- Tom