[Swansea Hackspace] Potential new venue for meetings

Paul Harwood paul at harwood-leon.com
Fri Oct 11 15:56:05 BST 2013

That's great.

Means I can attend.

I think the mix of people is a great idea. We are also launching the TechHub in november (we have 4000 sq ft in Wind Street) with a really good internet connection, so we will be just down the road. We will have the facilities there for meetings (projectors etc.) and we will be encouraging groups like hackspace to use the space for meetups and events like the Mini MakerFair in Bristol.

I know one of the artists that has taken some space upstairs in the Volcano space, which I guess would be a good space for hack events and meetings too.

See you in November.

-- Paul