[Swansea Hackspace] Microcontroller Starter Kits

Nat Morris nat at nuqe.net
Wed Oct 23 00:50:51 BST 2013

On 22 October 2013 14:41, Justin Mitchell <justin at discordia.org.uk> wrote:
> http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Tutorials/StarterKit
>
> Has a description and photos of the contents of the kits so far, this
> version of the starter kit is £10.

These are excellent value!

> Also, have any of you that already bought a kit had a chance to go
> through the getting started guide ? how did it go ?
>
> http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Tutorials/GettingStarted

I'm off away for the next two weeks, so won't be able to make the
technical next meeting, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone at the
last one. I plan to take it with me and fill some dead time in hotels
working through the tutorials, not sure I should take it in my hand
luggage :)

--
Nat

07531 750292