[Swansea Hackspace] Microcontroller Starter Kits

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Wed Oct 23 11:55:32 BST 2013

On Wed, 2013-10-23 at 00:50 +0100, Nat Morris wrote:
> On 22 October 2013 14:41, Justin Mitchell <justin at discordia.org.uk> wrote:
> > http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Tutorials/StarterKit
> >
> > Has a description and photos of the contents of the kits so far, this
> > version of the starter kit is £10.
>
> These are excellent value!
>
> > Also, have any of you that already bought a kit had a chance to go
> > through the getting started guide ? how did it go ?
> >
> > http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Tutorials/GettingStarted
>
> I'm off away for the next two weeks, so won't be able to make the
> technical next meeting, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone at the
> last one. I plan to take it with me and fill some dead time in hotels
> working through the tutorials, not sure I should take it in my hand
> luggage :)

I would make sure youve downloaded and installed all the MPLab stuff
before you go then, those roaming charges can be murder :)

I have a second tutorial already online, i just haven't linked it into
the pages yet, third one should get written this week.  Trying to avoid
those last minute panics i have had in the past :)