[Swansea Hackspace] Equipment suggestions

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Fri Aug 1 15:59:24 BST 2014

So, now we have some clear winners from the 'which equipment' poll,
namely laser cutter in first place, and CNC router in second.

Next, we need to identify exactly what to buy and how much it will cost,
only then can we start a pledge drive to fund it.

I have done some preliminary research, but we need other people to make
(sensible) suggestions, if you find any suitable suppliers and prices
please add them to the relevant page.

http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Equipment/LaserCutter
http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Equipment/CNCRouter

Create an account on the website and you can edit these pages directly.

Suggested equipment doesn't need to be ready built, we should be able to
assemble kits and such like.