[Swansea Hackspace] scrapping a washing machine

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:47:33 BST 2014

Yeah I'm interested in the solenoid valves thanks, I heard the motor is DC and there is a pretty big/strong H-bridge motor circuit in them.

Remember not to touch any capacitors ;-)

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

I have a washing machine that I will be scrapping. I will be taking the
drum out to make a fire pit.

Shall I bring the motor to the 'space? Heater? Sensors? Solenoid Valves?

The outer shell of the drum has ripped (it is plastic) hence why it is out
of service. If Ace Electrics were still in existence I would have probably
repaired it by now. Got a good replacement machine so I can't be bothered
now.

Em

--
Mob: 07836 267426