[Swansea Hackspace] scrapping a washing machine

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Fri Aug 8 11:07:47 BST 2014

OK, when and if I have a spare evening I will start to strip it apart and
salvage some bits - I have also heard that the motor in these things tend
to be three phase (to give the speed control?)

Not something I have ever studied to be honest with you - a couple of those
and we would have a very fast robot!

--
Mob: 07836 267426