[Swansea Hackspace] Oscilloscope event

Brian J Hoskins brian at hoskins.eu
Thu Aug 14 08:09:29 BST 2014

I'm very handy with a 'scope too, having used them regularly for about 20 years, and if necessary I could lend 2 CROs to the space for the day to help with demos and practice. I have one analogue 'scope (an old Hameg) and a Tektronix TDS3032 DSO. I also have a couple of sig-gens I could lend you for the day.

Let me know if this will be needed and I will support.

I've never used a dual timebase 'scope before and would therefore be interested in checking out the fancy triggering on Timothy's posh 'scope.

Brian